Everyone can (and should) learn to program (at least a little)
With the new year here, everyone’s starting to set new resolutions. I really hope that one resolution that starts becoming more popular is individuals wanting to learn to program.
You should learn to program, and now. Why?
- You interact with software on a daily basis. Software that will frustrate, annoy, help and/or let you get what you need done. If you understand what’s possible with software, you can understand why it works the way it does.
- Small programs can replace repetitive, boring manual tasks that you do on a daily basis.
- We need more programmers. Software development is a high demand field, especially for web programmers.
- It’s easier than ever to learn to program. There are a ton of free/cheap online resources.
- Learning to program changes the way you think and approach solving problems.
- severalversionsofjean likes this
- navigatingmedia reblogged this from lifeandcode
- bossa likes this
- czx9 likes this
- theantidote likes this
- bonesandroots likes this
- ccsays likes this
- notational reblogged this from lifeandcode
- burningfp reblogged this from lifeandcode
- lifeandcode reblogged this from swindsor
- joesunga likes this
- swindsor posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Zi0jYyE88FLI